AFTER SCHOOL PART -TIME TEACHER
COLLEGE STUDENTS WELCOME TO APPLY
WHO WE ARE:
The Resurrected Life Children’s Academy is an Early Learning and Education Center that provides children aged six weeks through school-age (5th grade) with diverse educational opportunities. We are a Children’s Center where every child is loved, nurtured, and accepted. We believe that all children can learn, and that learning is fostered through relationships. Therefore we strongly believe that children must be placed in an environment where love lives.
We are a four-star childcare center under the PENNSLYVANNIA KEYSTONE STARS guidelines.
OUR VISION is to provide a Christian Early Learning Childhood Center that fosters each child’s thirst for lifelong learning to create empowered families and transformed communities.
We are currently seeking a caring and enthusiastic Daycare Teacher Assistants to join our team. If you are passionate and dedicated to educating and mentoring children, working collaboratively with a team and have a desire to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
• Three years of childcare experience in a classroom environment.
• High School Diploma or Equivalency with an intent to continue education in Early Childhood Education or related field.
• Ability to and carry a minimum of 50 lbs. to assist children as needed and to move equipment and materials.
• Commitment to work with families with diverse backgrounds
• Demonstrated ability to practice and model program’s educational philosophy.
• Ability to incorporate Christian principles into daily lesson planning.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with individuals and varying economic, educational, and cultural backgrounds.
We take pride in giving back to our employees through incentives, professional development, and education assistance. We strongly believe in staff development that encourages everyone to success and to grow their career with us!
Job Type: Part-Time/ Salary
Pay: starting at $23,000
To keep our staff and children safe, everyone over the age of 2 years old are required to wear a mask. We check temperatures at the door and provide hand sanitizers. The facility is cleaned and sanitized daily. Frequently touched areas are sanitized.